Our client is a multinational mining client looking for iOS Developers to join their team. This contract will be working in the Perth CBD initially until June 30 with a high chance of extension.
- Work as part of a team of developers and designers to help build solutions
- Apply your expertise and technology experience to help deliver results
- Suggest ideas to help increase developer velocity and better user experiences
- Keep up-to-date with changes in iOS and mobile landscape
- Be on top of mobile development best practices
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent
- Sufficient professional software development experience
- Experience designing and developing iOS applications from scratch
- Experience with RESTful and Web Services consumption
- Knowledge about major programming language (Objective-C/Swift and Swift)
- Knowledge of foundational SQL Query language
- Ability to speak Mandarin
- Experience developing enterprise mobile apps (ERP, CRM, etc)
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 193643)