Market Leading Fintech are seeking the services of an experienced iOS developer who can join their Mobile Developement Team and build a key new feature for their high traffic native app.
This is an initial 8 Month Contract role.
Reporting to the Developement Manager, your Duties and Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Build new product features and enhancements.
- Work with the UX team to iterate designs into working products
- Work with the platform and API teams to define the service interfaces to support the products
- Deliver high-quality code deliverables for a module
In order to be considered for this role, yopu should posess the following skills and experience:
- Experience building applications for iOS Devices
- Strong experience of Objective-C and Swift
- Experience working in cross functional teams and AGILE envirnoments
- Broad experience of developing user interfaces, working with UX/UI designers
- Sound understanding of design patterns and solid grasp of Object Oriented design
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of iOS Frameworks, and networking frameworks.
If you feel that you are ready for this challenge, Hit the apply button now!