Our client, a clear leader within their Industry, is seeking an iOS Developer to join the team. The iOS developer will be involved in a hands-on development project, delivering user stories within an agile squad. Working within a fast-paced environment while contributing to improve the current set of technologies and standards in place.
- Contribute to the ongoing technology roadmap to drive out the vision as a destination platform for members
- Work with the leads to develop, implement and maintain design patterns that are regularly reviewed and used to support quality acceptance
- Highly proactive in reviewing control mechanisms to ensure high quality and stable software
- Building, maintaining and help designing native applications for the clients mobile iOS portfolio.
- Writing maintainable, secure, scalable, performant and well-tested code
- Provide guidance on the latest mobile technology advances to inform our product designs
- Participating in all aspects of agile project delivery (including planning and user story refinement) and interacting with all project stakeholders
For this role, you will need strong experience in the following:
- Strong commercial experience developing native iOS applications for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch using Swift.
- Write clean, tested and maintainable code with excellent understanding of design patterns and best practices for Swift.
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience using Bitrise CI/CD Platform
- Experience in using JSON and RESTful services for applications
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with object-oriented programming, architecture and understanding of design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, Coordinators.
- Knowledge of standard iOS design patterns, UX, and best practices.
- Able to build beautiful UI in code, as well as in Storyboards/XIB
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job #205094.