A Leading IT Company is in need of an experienced iOS Developer for long term project in Macquarie Park with WFH option.
The Senior iOS Developer is responsible for providing technical developing software in iOS of high quality. This role is required to be able to work closely with solution designers, application architects, project managers and the business representatives to translate business requirements to working, high-quality software, with appropriate levels of automated testing and documentation.
- Delivery of software applications of high quality, on schedule, and within agreed scope
- Manage requirements and scope as part of the agile process, where applicable
- Follow and improve software development processes, including agile processes.
- Actively participate in all team meetings and discussions
- Engage the business stakeholders directly involved in the project
- Deliver software solutions to complex requirements
- Work individually and in virtual teams
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in software development on enterprise grade iOS applications
- Experience with agile software delivery
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Must have used SWIFT
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 210098.