Our Sydney based client is seeking a high caliber ICT Technology Specialist / Applications Developer for a contract opportunity. The company is a stable, multinational with a friendly and supportive culture. Due to their size and diversity, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career within the organization.
- Design, build, install, integrate and maintain multiple complex software application technologies, platforms and/or systems
- Translate customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable software application products, services, or systems
- Assess capability of vendor solutions and offerings to meet business
- Develop platform specific technology roadmaps that leverage opportunities from evolving and future technologies
- 100% development focused
- Developing / Managing websites using CQ5 - Front end driven, customer facing applications / intranet applications
The skills / experience the candidate will have:
5 years + full-time front end experience
Proficient in the modern web app stacks: HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js, Node.js, Angular.js
Good understanding of RESTful Web Services and JSON (primarily calling and parsing)
Responsive design proficiency
Experience in both using and maintaining client side build tools e.g. Grunt, Gulp
Familiar with source code management and continuous integration tools e.g. Git, Bamboo.
CMS experience, especially AEM - highly desirable
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please either APPLY NOW with your CV in WORD format ONLY.