- Permanent opportunity
- Leader in Telco Services industry
- Large enterprise project based environment
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry has an exciting opportunity available for a Fixed Network/Broadband Specialist to join the team in a permanent capacity.
The role will be responsible for providing fixed broadband technical leadership and guidance for engineering and operations as well as investigating and improving fixed network performance trends. Working within an existing project based environment, the role will also need to be capable of project coordination and working across the E2E solution.
Additionally, the role will be responsible for reviewing and signing off on network design plans as well as providing support and training to junior members of the team.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar Fixed Broadband or Fixed Networks Specialist/SME capacity.
- At least 5-10 years telecommunications industry experience .
- Experience in solution design and capable of taking on project/change coordination responsibilities.
- Experience working on E2E solutions.
- Strong communication skills, capable of establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
For further information please APPLY NOW or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.