The Executive Officer, Planning and Performance reports to the Executive Program Manager and will be required to;
coordinate Division corporate and strategic planning, performance reporting and undertake projects that contribute to effective decision making and sound business and operational management.
identify, assess and manage risk exposure and provides expert advice on corporate and business planning to support the efficient operations of the Division and coordinate Divisional input to:
Provide expert advice and analysis to the on best practice in corporate and business planning to facilitate effective, strategic and evidence based decision making
Build and maintain effective business partnerships and strategic alliances with the allocated Division/s senior managers and key stakeholders to ensure alignment with strategic direction, priorities and commitments.
- The annual Delivery Plan
- Monthly performance reporting
- Other performance information requests including Annual Report and election commitment reporting.
- Workforce planning
- GIPA requests
- Cabinet Submissions
- WHS and Risk reporting
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or extensive experience at a senior level in a large organisation in business planning and performance reporting.
- Significant experience in the development and implementation of strategic planning and performance initiatives and sound knowledge of trends and practices and their practical application.
- Superior stakeholder management skills and a solid and successful track record in consulting with senior executives with the ability to inform and influence senior audiences and develop and maintain effective business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and maintaining effective networks, alliances and operational relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed organisational skills and the capacity to effectively manage a large volume of work in a high pressure environment with an outstanding degree of accuracy.
- High level oral and written communication skills, facilitation, interpersonal and negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex information in a manner understood by both technical and non -technical audiences.
- Highly developed analytical, strategic and conceptual thinking skills with the ability to research and analyse complex information, identify risks and opportunities and plan and develop mitigation strategies to drive performance. Proven experience in implementing, monitoring, evaluating, managing and reporting on performance.