Enterprise Transformation Architect
This energy services business operates the largest electricity network in Australia. They
deliver a safe and reliable electricity supply to more than 1.7 million homes and businesses in parts of Sydney, the Central Coast and the Hunter regions of New South Wales.
Their customers range from residential and rural properties to small businesses and large multinational corporations in industries such as manufacturing, mining, shipping, engineering, tourism and agriculture.
This Energy business is currently undertaking major transformation initiatives to implement programs which would enable them to build a sustainable future, improve safety, provide value to customers, communities and stakeholders, reduce costs and explore ways to become more efficient.
To ensure the success of the program, they are seeking highly capable, performance driven and solutions focussed professionals to work with us to deliver the program.
The Enterprise Transformation Architect will be responsible for developing, communicating and maintaining transformation strategies, architecture, roadmaps and standards, and will work with all program initiatives with the Transformation Program.
Key Accountabilities for the role will be:
- Develop, communicate and implement ICT transformation strategies
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and support to solution architects, designers and project teams in the development, communication and full lifecycle management of enterprise aligned architectures
- Develop end-state enterprise application architectures, strategies and standards
- Provide architectural oversight and support over the project lifecycle by liaising with the various business, IT and transformation project stakeholder groups.
- Design all interfacing and data relationships for strategic ICT projects and interfacing systems
- Operate as the conduit between the Transformation Program and the existing ICT landscape and incumbent experts
- Demonstrate ability to persuade ICT and business units of the benefits of the enterprise application architecture and application plans
- Work as part of a multi-discipline team developing long term technology strategies and roadmaps including definition of roadmap projects, costing and benefits
Required Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification
- Extensive experience in the design and deployment of large scale cloud-based solutions and migrations
- Significant experience in developing, communicating and maintaining technology architectures, roadmaps, policies and standards
- Broad experience in a wide range of information systems technologies and technical architectures
- Demonstrated ability to lead senior technical staff in matrix management teams
- Ability to negotiate, consult and persuade in a business and technical environment
- Proven technical and interpersonal skills are required to develop sound communications options
- Ability to affect change through technical leadership
- Well-developed enterprise / solution architect and technical skills across a broad range of transformation technologies
- Well-developed infrastructure architecture, solution design and technical skills across a broad range of infrastructure technologies as they relate to the environment such as (but not limited to):
- Cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, etc
- Customer platform/CRM technologies
- Office 365
- SAP (including HR)
- Mobile platforms