- Email Marketing Specialist / Campaign Specialist
- 3 Months Contract
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Urgent Role - Immediate Start
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day to day, hands on execution of the email marketing programs in support of the company and business unit objectives. This includes the ownership of the set-up, maintenance and quarterly review of single send, recurring and triggered email communications and landing pages.
Additionally, you would maintain a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing Automation Manager. This role is also responsible for ensuring all campaigns adhere to brand guidelines.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Experience with email tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target or Telstra Whispir highly regarded)
- 2+ years of hands on experience in email campaign building and list selection preferred
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Experience in building SMS campaigns
- Responsible for creating email and SMS marketing campaigns to promote different products and services within the organisation using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly Exact Target) and Telstra Whispir platforms.
- Building email and SMS campaigns, including personalised and variable content, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Build landing page as required.
- Performs day to day email marketing activities, including but not limited to, email campaign set up, scheduling testing, tagging and deployment of one time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation application and other aspects of email execution, as required.
Kindly apply now for this exciting and urgent opportunity!