Job Title: EL2 Program Salesforce Architects
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
We are seeking highly-skilled and energetic Program Salesforce Architect to join the Company. This a key role providing technical leadership for the ongoing enhancement of our Salesforce platforms. Working with the business this role will be responsible for solution architecture for Salesforce and its integration. Working with the Enterprise Architects, relevant business SME's and the scheme development team and solution leads the Program Salesforce Architect will ensure all solutions within the platform are both technically robust, secure, accessible, and provide the best fit for the business, aligning to both the business and technology strategies and roadmaps.
- Deliver high quality Salesforce solution architectures that are fit for business purpose and align solutions with Agency goals and objectives.
- Help Develop and ensure compliance with Enterprise Architecture reference models, principles, policies, standards and strategic ICT roadmap.
- Engage with the business to understand the tactical & strategic objectives and requirements.
- Engage with the enterprise architects, solution leads, business representatives, development team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure solution alignment across domains.
- Provide technical oversight and facilitate complex issues resolution arising during project delivery.
- Ownership and accountability for leading and producing the delivery of coherent technical Salesforce solutions.
- Own cross platform common features and frameworks design.
- Review and approve Architecture documents and solution designs across the platform.
- Represent Salesforce architecture throughout all Governance Councils.
- Prepare and maintain product roadmap for the agency across different Salesforce products and managed packages.
- Salesforce Technical Architect certified with 10 to 15 years of Salesforce architecture experience with broad technical knowledge, including demonstratable experience leading the Salesforce design across various clouds such as service, community and industry solutions.
- Extended experience in integrating Salesforce and strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce configurations.
- Excellent listening, communication and stakeholder management skills, must be able to translate business capability into technical requirements.
- Demonstrate wide range of architectural knowledge across various salesforce clouds and industry solutions to support business requirements.
- Act as the business' conduit into the Salesforce function for design and requirements resolution.
- Experience of working with and managing C-level executives for strategic advice, options/recommendations, and technology road maps.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens and have ability to obtain security clearance.
If this role aligns with your skills and aspirations, apply now for immediate consideration. Contact Archna Singh at 02 6245 1708, quoting Job Reference: # 258804
The application deadline for this position is on 7th November 2023.
Please note that only candidates meeting the specified criteria will be contacted. Your interest in the position is greatly appreciated.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.