One of our clients is looking for an eCommerce Solution Architect for an initial 6-month contract based in Macquarie Park.
The role is required to develop solutions and undertake architecture practice management across the eCommerce landscape. As a link between the business, program and eCommerce solutions, you will ensure that solutions are designed to meet business/user requirements while also aligning to the overall eCommerce Solutions strategy and enterprise architecture.
- Extensive experience with solutions architecture, business and systems requirements, technical design and analysis in a complex and maturing technical environment
- Ability to design and scope solutions leveraging Cloud, API and ESB integration layers
- Participate in defining and refining the Web Application experience, including site architecture, browsing and buying elements and details, and other key ecommerce elements
- Create technical documentation relevant to Web application development and cloud support areas of the business, for example: Customer recommendations, design documents and presentations.
- Skills in Java, Spring, SOAP, Restful interfaces, SAML, O-Auth
- Knowledge of Okta, Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience in a B2B project
- Ability to use a solution based approach to provide technical guidance and commercial support to relevant delivery teams, including engagement with third party vendors.
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.