About the Company
Our client is a well know provider in the Telecommunications industry.
About the role
The ePMO Manager is accountable for producing robust and consistent quality reporting for programs and projects delivered by the BUs which falls under the governance mandate of the ePMO.
- Develop, document and embed a 'fit for purpose' EPMO management framework and associated QA framework, including minimum standards for delivery
- Lead the definition and implementation of the Project Implementation Review (PIR) framework, processes, roles and responsibilities
- Lead the development, improvement, alignment and adherence to the agreed reporting policies, standards, processes and tools relating to the portfolio reporting
Skills and experience
- Stakeholder management
- Project Financials, Tracking, and Reporting
- significant experience in PMOs
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on (02) 8267 2466 quoting reference 247459.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.