Our client is an iconic Australian brand seeking to expand their content team. They currently have an opportunity for a eCommerce Content Coordinator to join their team on an initial contract until the end of June 2022.
In this role, you will be responsible for the content management for their products and online store. You will require an appreciation for SEO and web optimisation and ideally have prior experience working with eCommerce applications.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Develop & effectively apply your knowledge of the varying requirements and business rules for different product types and categories.
- Uploading product to the Online Shop eCommerce platform including product enrichment in accordance with the organisation's style guides/conventions; product lifecycle attributes; product categorisation; product cross-sell and up-sell on the shopfront; sourcing & coordinating digital assets; preparing all product content submissions for approval; coordinating staging and production; and scheduling promotional activity.
- Monitor and ensure accurate product information, images, pricing, attributes and lifecycle; work with the operations team to implement robust testing and quality control processes and report any issues with source data.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- relevant experience using eCommerce applications, such as Intershop.
- Understand the importance of SEO and web content optimisation
- Strong attention to detail and writing skills
- Experience rolling out products online and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Understanding and experience with HTML - basic
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #236803