Large not-for-profit are urgently seeking the services of a Senior Business Analyst who has experience delivering eCommerce solutions which assist configurable products, matrix pricing rules, product bundling, etc. using the latest technology
You will be responsible for undertaking the comprehensive requirements analysis and design work for the replacement of the client's legacy eCommerce application that looks after product listings, customer registration, shopping cart and order management, the payment gateway, and links to other legacy applications.
- Identify the relevant stakeholders, garner stakeholder input and commitment, and present to stakeholder groups
- Facilitate workshops to conceptualise ideas and objectives, document processes detailed business critical requirements from various departments
- Work with business and process owners to identify shortcomings, issues and opportunities for improvement with the eCommerce system
- Provide technological recommendations that support the business requirements, existing and new processes, and the required level of systems integrations for the eCommerce platform
- Translate the functional and non-functional requirements into user stories
- Define the functional specifications
- Work with technical teams, a project manager, and external third parties in defining and translating technical requirements
- Work closely with the Enterprise Solutions Team Leader to ensure delivery on time per expectations of the business
- Produce documentation including the business requirements document with traceability, business process modelling, meeting minutes, and other project related documentation as needed
To succeed in this role you have:
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Demonstrable experience of leading and driving discovery workshops
- Must be able to demonstrate a background and working knowledge of eCommerce platforms and the eCommerce product lifecycle
- Strong analysis skills and ability to translate business needs into requirements, specifications, business cases, etc.
- Technical understanding of enterprise-level infrastructure for Digital/eCommerce
- BigCommerce, Magento, Volusion, Demandware, WooCommerce, 3dcart, Shopify, Kibo etc.