- Permanent - Great company culture
- Sydney - North
- Large Manufacturing Environment
We are looking to hire an experienced e-Learning Instructional Designer Lead for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders and technical experts to ensure the realisation of learning and development initiatives
- Develop and facilitate work project plans, debriefs and post implementation feedback to identify successes and opportunities for improvements
- Design, develop, implement, evaluate and audit e-learning solutions
- Manage the development and maintenance of learning design documents and online content - learning specifications, scoping, storyboarding, performance support tools and quality assurance documents
- Work with external partners and ensure compliance of agreed provider management process, contracts and SLAs
- Leverage the Learning Management System to deliver a best practice approach to online learning
- Manage and participate in testing and validation process of online learning
- Analysis of learning data, trends, activities and provide feedback to stakeholders as necessary
- Contribute to governance reporting and presentations and participate in governance structures and meetings
Essential experience and qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience as an instructional designer
- Previous team lead experience is essentail - manage a small team of 5
- Demonstrated experience in digital learning with experience in Adobe Captivate & Articulate
- Proven track record of implementing successful e-learning content/modules
- Credibility and authority to contribute to Management Team and senior management discussions
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button