Our client is seeking to engage an eLearning Developer / Instructional Designer who will play an important role in contributing to the training and performance support activities required across two programs.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Captivate, and/or HTML5, Articulate Storyline, Media (MP3, MP4, Video) and other file types/programs used for e-learning and performance support content development. Experience with ELMO Learning Management System also highly advantageous.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced project environment aimed at driving business transformation. Resilience and a 'can do' attitude while working to rapid changes in priorities and tasks.
- Strong experience in training development including designing training programs and an excellent understanding of contemporary training methods and tools and the application of these to maximise learning outcomes.
- Highly effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills at all levels with a demonstrated ability to effectively work within a large multi-skilled project team.
- A proven ability to present complex concepts and business processes in an easy-to-understand way that integrates ICT system skill development and incorporates business context.
- Strong attention to details and excellent technical writing and presentation skills and a working understanding in the use of single-source content development.
- Familiarity with implementation, set-up and maintenance of online courses either through a learning management system or content hosting system (eg. Sharepoint)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Donna Prince or Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.