Our client is seeking to urgently engage a .Net Developer to work on a project in a team, within a government department.
As a .Net Developer, you will:
- work within a team of Developers, Business Analysts and Testers and will encompass the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation;
- possess strong UI analysis skills and strong understanding of SDLC;
- demonstrate experience using C#, SQL Server, .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, WCF & XML based Web Services, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, XSLT, UML using Enterprise Architect;
- demonstrate experience in SQL.
To be successful you would have:
- demonstrated experience as a Microsoft .Net Developer within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in developing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent;
- well-developed skills in the following, noting the level of experience and complexity of work previously undertaken:
- MS ASP .NET
- MS MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012
- MS TFS
- MS C# 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
- WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
- MS ADO .NET
- MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008
- HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility, and
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012;
- experience in the development of Unit and Regression Test Suites.
- experience in object orientated design and UML using Enterprise Architect or similar tools.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.