About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Domain Architect for a client in the utlities domain.
About the role
Provide solution leadership and advisory, develop and implement solutions aligned to the blueprints and roadmaps that deliver a cost-effective target business state and optimised business value delivery.
- Actively contribute to Enterprise and Business Target State and Roadmap deliverables
- Coordinates and orchestrates all application & information solution architecture activities and deliverables to meet the demands and expectations of the IT organisation and business stakeholders
- Architecture solutions options and recommendations made in line with Enterprise Architecture roadmaps. Driving toward target state Enterprise Architecture and business vision and ambition
- Influence initiative planning and outcomes by communicating the governed architecture recommendations to address business problems
- Drive value out of existing technology assets. Actively works on systems portfolio and guides solution architectures with intent of driving cost efficiency and simplification. Owns the outcomes
Skills and experience
- Experience with solution architecture construction and management across more than one domain
- Demonstrated successful experience in the development of solutions for a similar sized organisation across multiple domains
- Significant experience with customer solutions in the Retail operations (e.g. Billing, credit & collections etc.) and corporate (HR, Finance) systems domains
- Experience with Energy systems and solutions
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem solving ability
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 80807263 quoting reference 259587.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.