- Fulfil your professional development goals in a dynamic and supportive environment
- Gain access to roles across diverse industry sectors, utilising various technologies in a wide range of IT projects
- Benefit from leave entitlements and a team dedicated to the continuity of your employment
About the Company
Leaders IT (Professional Services division of Peoplebank) are a leading information technology talent consultancy that focuses on providing specialised IT consultants to Tier-1 clients in diverse industries like Banking/Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, and Government. Our consultants are engaged in a variety of cutting-edge projects throughout Australia.
About the role
We are working in partnership with a large Utility Provider company on an opportunity working across the major platforms. Our client is looking for a collaborative team player to join their team as a Digital test Analyst (Manual Tester).
- Be the advocate of quality in the scrum team.
- Responsible for testing of solutions within an assigned delivery stream (regardless of technology platform) to ensure they meet business requirements and comply with all relevant standards.
- Accountable for managing the design, implementation and execution of end-to-end testing activities in the Delivery Stream.
- Oversees the definition, documentation and approval of test strategies/frameworks, and delivery plans in line with defined project outcomes.
- Manages the progress of testing activities throughout the testing lifecycle and remediation activities to address risks and issues.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science of similar discipline
- 5+ Years' experience as a Digital Tester working on Web Applications.
- 1 + years' experience in API Testing.
- 3+ Years' experience working in agile delivery environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of constant change.
- Test Automation experience with any tool is an added advantage.
Culture and Benefits
- When working with Leaders IT you have entitlements of a permanent employee, including paid annual leave, paid public holidays, sick leave, long service leave and salary sacrifice options
- Leaders IT have undertaken a number of initiatives to support your professional development; these include providing you with ACS membership, financial support of your formal training and certifications and provide regular information sessions on a wide range of relevant topics
- You can enjoy the potential to work across multiple clients, domains, technologies, and projects
- Leaders IT work closely with you to give you access to the best career opportunities, to assist you in achieving your long-term career objectives
Leaders IT pride themselves on the continuous support and development of their consulting staff. Their consultant care team take great pride in maintaining a proactive relationship with their onsite consultants.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Avani Patel via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #258908
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.