Our client is currently seeking to engage a dynamic and experienced Digital Records Manager to lead the development and implementation of a digital records and information management system. This role will see you leading a small team to assist with the implementation of projects, policies and initiatives and will contribute to significant change within the department.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to the development and management of electronic records and information management systems;
- Ensure a robust metadata schema is integrated into all existing systems to facilitate discoverability and appropriate sentencing, disposal and archiving of records;
- Lead a small records management team including coordinating the workload and priorities of the records management team;
- Provide assistance in creation of relevant policies, procedures and resources in support of records management and delivery;
- Build and sustain internal and external relationships with key customers and stakeholders, especially project teams;
- Manage the training and induction of newer staff in records policies and procedures; and
- Maintain up to date knowledge of information management systems.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Proven track record of delivering results and working across a diverse set of stakeholders within an organisation
- Formal qualifications, or equivalent experience, in digital records management or similar, for example setting up IT records compliant IT systems;
- Demonstrated experience with managing electronic records and the development and maintenance of digital records and information systems;
- Proven ability to deliver outcomes/projects;
- Demonstrated customer service experience;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; and
- Proven ability to successfully manage a small team.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Aaron Reichelt on 02 6245 1727 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.