A major telco client of mine urgently requires a Digital Project Manager to take over a portfolio of digital projects
This person needs to have a strong capability of running multiple projects simultaneously. The types of projects normally include repricing and new plans therefore involving strong GTM focus. This person will be working closely with the product managers and development teams and need to be able to translate business requirements into the digital requirements
This organisation is currently experiencing a rapid growth in the digital domain with countless projects ongoing. It is a great opportunity for you to have your hands on cutting-edged and enterprise-level digital projects in a fun, busy and lively environment!
The ideal person needs to have
- At least 5 years' IT project management with recent 1-2 years' experience in the digital space
- Strong stakeholder management skills who can fight for resources required to deliver the projects
- Capable of running a few projects simultaneously
- Some degree of product management experience
- Strong GTM and delivery focus
- Telco experience will be a bonus!
If you are ready for the next challenge, please talk to us!