2- month contract with possible extension
Working for al large global organization
We are looking to hire an experienced DevOps Engineer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extensive experience (+5 years continuous) in implementing technology and techniques in building CI/CD/DevOps environments.
- Extensive technical experience (+5 years continuous) in following processes and tools:
- SCM (SVN, git), Build (ant, xcodebuild, ruby),Test Automation and Simulation (appium, selenium, cucumber),Collaboration (JIRA, Confluence),Deployment/Configuration (ssh, rsh, puppet, SMS), and Orchestration (Jenkins).
- Extensive technical experience (+5 years continuous) with writing:Windows Powershell scripts, and Apple Shell (bash, groovy) scripts.
- Proprietary application scripts (puppet, jenkinsfile)
- In depth knowledge of Windows and Apple platform and technology, inc EAI (eg, Biztalk), IIS, firewall, VM, Maximo, PEGA, etc
- Good knowledge of Mobile and Web/Cloud based applications and deployment procedures.
- Experience working in an Agile team/environment