Desktop Support Engineer
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- An opportunity to work in the mining industry
- Skills: Windows 10, M365, ServiceNow, Active Directory, Azure MFA
About the role
A highly reputed global client is seeking a Desktop Support Engineer with experience in Windows 10, M365, ServiceNow, Active Directory, and Azure MFA. The role will be located on site in Belmont.
- Support customers with laptop, desktop computers, mobiles/tablets, and BYO devices.
- Provide hands-on and remote technical support via phone or remote access.
- Install, repair, and maintain end-user computer devices and related software/hardware.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues, identifying root causes to minimize disruption.
- Provide second-level support for escalated issues from the Service Desk.
- Collaborate with the Service Desk, infrastructure, and application teams for seamless customer support.
- Demonstrate initiative and maintain professionalism.
- Perform complex tasks and participate in cross-functional activities.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience in a 2nd level desktop support role in Enterprise scale environments.
- Proficient in customer support, communication, documentation, and SLA principles.
- Technical skills in Windows 10, M365, ServiceNow, Active Directory, Azure MFA, mobile devices, Intune/SCCM, print devices, workstation networks, networking concepts, voice communication, and video conferencing.
- Proficiency in decision making, organization, communication, issue analysis and solving, negotiation, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Availability for Monday-Friday shifts with some flexibility.
If you are interested and possess the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered for this great opportunity.
Contact: Maria Hecto - 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 258745)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.