- Casual contract - project based
- Multiple positions available
- Night shifts and travel required
Exciting opportunity for Deployment Engineers to join a large Global IT Services organisation to participate in project rollouts.
The roles are working in a field capacity, responsible for the implementation of hardware and IT equipment on client sites located around NSW. Some of these may include:
- Point of Sale hardware (printers, touch screens, pin pads, etc.)
- PCs, laptops, servers, and network devices among many others.
Being a field-based role, we are seeking people who are self-motivated, willing to travel, and take on work outside of normal operating hours - nights and weekends. You must also have a strong work ethic and be adaptable to learning new skills at speed.
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Desktop, Laptop, Smart devices, and printer troubleshooting, desirable
- Experience in PC, laptop, and network rollouts would be advantageous
- Prior experience working on hardware installation projects desireable
- POS experience desirable
- Ability to work independently as directed in completing duties and delivering service
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can-do attitude
- Valid driver's license & own car
- Ability to clear a National Police Check
- Ability to work night shifts and travel across the state
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact on quoting reference 258648
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.