- 6 months contract with a government client
- Hybrid working environment
- Skills: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, and Microsoft SQL Server databases
Our client is looking for a Database engineer for a 6-month contract position with a possible extension.
- Plan, develop and execute required data queries in response to business user needs.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of the switchover and recovery plan for the databases.
- Proactively consult with key stakeholders to recommend and facilitate system enhancements.
- Develop and maintain automated system monitoring and alerting, system documentation and related support mechanisms to ensure the SAP business systems always remain in an active and easily recoverable state.
- Effectively supports and maintains the database environments to ensure all disruptions to the business are kept to an absolute minimum.,
- Build and sustain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux System Technologies.
- Well-developed capabilities in research, analysis and problem solving.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of SAP administration would be an advantage.
If you are interested and possess the required skills, we encourage you to apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference:258842)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.