Our Federal Government Client is looking for a Database Administrator/System Administrator to deliver Database and Server Admin support.
Category: Development and implementation
Subcategory: Data and analytics
Skills: Database administration
Category: Delivery and operation
Subcategory: Technology management
Skills: IT Intrastructure ITOP
- Must be able to demonstrate experience working with a Windows Server and Microsoft SQL infrastructure supporting 2012/2016/2019 environments. Ability to work with Transact SQL and PowerShell and Experience in API automation
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge to implement and manage the operational aspects of hybrid solutions built on Microsoft Azure and SQL Server. Experience integrating and analysing diverse data sets in complex and business critical environments.
- Assist with performance and capacity management of SQL server systems. Experience supporting Microsoft SQL availability groups implementation and Provide specialist SQL server services for upgrade projects.
- Provide technical advice as required for the departments SOE
- In conjunction with managers, prioritise, analyse, and complete tasks according to the nature and urgency of requests. Proven critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills required. Ensure that tasks and progressive action history are duly recorded and concluded to the client's satisfaction.
The role has an initial 12-Month contract with 2x12-Month extension options. This role is to be performed in the Client's Canberra, ACT office with flexible working arrangements that can be negotiated. Candidates may be allowed to work remotely up to 2 days per week. The Client will look at candidates with NV1 ASGVA Security Clearance of higher.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Maria Lastierre on 02 6245 1717 quoting Job Reference: # 258786
The closing date for this role is on Wednesday, 08 October, 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.