We are working together with our government client whose mission is to promote and improve the working conditions of Australian workplaces by bridging the gap and improving Gender Equality. They are currently going through a Data Upliftment and require an experienced Business Intelligence Developer/Data Engineer to assist in developing new data pipelines and building new data systems that make collecting, validating, and preparing high quality data easy. This role is initially 12-month fixed term engagement with the intent to extend long term.
In this role, you will build and collaborate with the wider data analytics capability in providing technical input and hands on development experience. You would ideally have extensive experience building new data pipelines within Azure and analysing and visualising data using their preferred tools (Alteryx and Tableau).
- Developing, constructing, testing, and maintaining data.
- Analysing and interpreting large data sets.
- Conducting data analysis and preparing reports using Tableau and Alteryx.
- Aligning data access and presentation to business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in Alteryx, data Visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Extensive experience building data pipelines in Azure DF
- Highly developed interpersonal and networking skills including developing productive working relationships and working collaboratively internally and externally to successfully deliver against organisational goals and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in building, testing, implementation, and management of data warehouses with understanding of SQL, Alteryx, and Visual Analytics
As this is a position within a government agency, the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and should hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #253789
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.