Large insurance group with over 1.8 Million members, who pride themselves on a human approach and putting their members first. They offer a friendly, dynamic, and flexible working environment and are dedicated to creating a work culture where their employees can flourish.
As part of the Cyber Security team, as part of a large digital transformation you will be working with the business to understand and translate requirements, having responsibility for implementing and managing a robust and secure end-to-end IP network and security including user devices, backend, and cloud systems.
- Produce business level reporting from cyber security operational matrix
- Assist in the development of the cyber security architecture capability
- Provide advice on cyber control requirements and security policy
- Improve the organisations security posture by collaboratively working with key stakeholders, vendors, and partners
- Contribute to the delivery of the Cyber Security Program of Work, as well as other Programs across the Group
- Provides expert input and guidance into the planning and design phase of projects to ensure deliverables are consistent with their technology infrastructure
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to understand strategic risk management and enterprise governance objectives
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders in an efficient and effective collaborative manner
- Strong consultation skills, including proven ability to prepare effective reports, address meetings, facilitate groups and strong skills in negotiation, consultation, and conflict resolution
- Experience working in a similar role within large, complex environment
- ICT vendor service management, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS services, enterprise content management systems, and electronic document management systems experience is desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 0282672485 quoting reference 257682.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.