Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Cyber Security Assessor.
This is a long-term contract role from 20 November 2023 until 30 June 2024 with 2X 12-month extensions , located at our client's offices in ACT, NSW or VIC. Security clearance requirements for this role are Baseline.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Deliver educational assistance to, and information products for, Providers in progressing against the department's 'Right Fit For Risk' approach.
- Review the submissions from Providers to the customised ISO27001 requirements in accordance with the department's accreditation framework.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Three or more years of experience and in-depth understanding of applying the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) and the ISO 27001 certification. (30% weighting)
- Ability to deliver the required outputs/services/support in timeframes that meet the department's expectations. (30% weighting)
- Proven ability to translate technical requirements for non-technical audience and correspondence. (20% weighting)
- Communicate clearly concisely and tailor the information to the audience (verbal and written). (20% weighting)
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience with the department's accreditation framework.
- Experience with the department's 'Right Fit For Risk' approach.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders, including Providers of different sizes and levels of cyber maturity.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with Baseline security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: # 258806
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.