Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Customer Delivery Architect.
This is a 12-months contract role with potential extensions, located at our client's Canberra office.
As the selected candidate, you will:
* Focus on customer engagements, including planning, designing, implementing, optimizing, and automating services.
* Lead and own the technical engagement with customers, identifying problems and building the best solutions.
* Translate customer business requirements into technical requirements and lead the design document creation, validation, deployment, and automation.
* Build and maintain deep relationships with customers, partners, and the extended Cisco delivery and account team members.
* Travel to customer sites may be required.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
* Hold a Bachelor of Engineering or Technology with a minimum of 12+ years of experience in designing, deploying, operating, and leading scalable DC networks.
* Experience in planning, designing, and implementing large and complex solutions with a focus on ACI Multisite/Multipod, Next-Gen DC, Fabric Path, VXLAN, and DCNM/NDFC. Additional desirable experience includes SDA, SDWAN, Campus Networking, Enterprise Wireless Solutions, and IoT.
* Experience in leading and supporting large-scale DC networking technologies.
* Experience in Cloud Solutions (AWS, Azure, Google) is desirable.
* Working experience with HW/Platforms: Nexus Switches, IOS-XR, IOS-XE, IOS, Cisco ASR.
* Familiarity with Devnet, DevOps principles, comfortable with Agile practices, software engineering, and the ability to read and understand the code/APIs.
* Good working understanding of Unix/Linux.
* CCIE R&S/Enterprise/DC is a plus.
Desired skills include:
* Passionate, persuasive, charismatic thought leader capable of quickly establishing executive interest in Cisco services by articulating the value and business advantage of Cisco's network migration services.
* A self-driven individual with the curiosity to learn, work in a fast-paced changing environment, evolve continuously to keep pace with Cisco's solutions, technologies, and industry trends, and be an inspiration and trendsetter for others.
* High-level, out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to convert thoughts into real and pragmatic execution.
* CCIE Certification.
* Cloud Certification.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with NV2 clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: # 258909.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.