- Initial 6 months contract + Extensions
- Location: CBD
- Hybrid Work Environment
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Service Now specialist. Our client is embarking on an uplift of the ServiceNow CMDB.
The initial project will be to focus on those Cyber Security incident and problems related attributes to firm up the integrity of the CMDB to bolster its Cyber Security capability and resilience.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned ServiceNow ITSM Specialist with a deep understanding and extensive experience in implementing ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM solutions, particularly in Service Mapping, CMDB Health and Discovery modules. The individual would excel in translating business requirements into practical ITOM & CMDB Health solutions and would have a keen eye for optimizing processes and automating workflows. Their strong technical acumen, coupled with their ability to lead and collaborate with teams, would allow them to drive successful ITOM projects from conception to implementation.
- Lead the design, implementation, and deployment of ServiceNow CMDB Health solutions.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for ITOM processes and best practices, providing guidance and recommendations to the project team
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to gather requirements, analyse business processes, and identify opportunities for CMDB Identification and Reconciliation engine (IRE), CMDB Health and Discovery process optimization and automation.
- Configure and customize ServiceNow ITOM/ITSM modules, including Service Mapping, Discovery, Event Management, CMDB Health, CMDB IRE and Operational Intelligence, to meet project needs.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience with the ServiceNow platform, with a focus on ITOM implementations, CMDB Health, Service Mapping and Discovery modules.
- Certified Implementation Specialist certifications in ITSM and ITOM
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes and frameworks (ITIL, COBIT, etc.).
- Hands-on experience in designing and configuring CMDB Health and ITOM solutions in the ServiceNow platform.
- Familiarity with IT operations and infrastructure management concepts, including network devices, servers, databases, and cloud environments.
- Experience with ServiceNow CMDB and integration with third-party tools and systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.email@example.com (Job: 25837)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.