Our Federal Government Client is seeking a ATO (Authority to Operate) Cloud Security Assessor.
This is a long-term contract role 12 months with 12 months extension term and 2 number of extensions, located at our client's Canberra, ACT and On site in the client's office in Canberra.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Plan, conduct and deliver security assessments of component parts of the TS Cloud, CSP Services and Community Services solution, to a high standard of security assurance
- Produce artefacts necessary to inform business risk acceptance and authorisation of the solution.
- Maintain an awareness of contemporary and emerging cloud technologies, cloud service offerings, and their security qualities and limitations.
- Engage and communicate effectively with a wide range of governance, security authority, NIC and Cloud Service Provider stakeholders in the conduct of the ATO team's security assessment, assurance and authorisation activities.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Relevant IT Security certifications
- Experience in security assessments for large and complex technology solutions, in line with the Protective Security Policy Framework and Information Security Manual.
- Experience in delivery of large and complex technology programs or projects using contemporary Agile methodologies and tools.
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team with responsibility for delivery of business outcomes
It is desirable if you have:
- Cloud platform security certifications
- Experience with commercial cloud platforms and technologies
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with Negative Vetting Level 2.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: # 258846
The application for this role closes on Monday 13th November 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.