Our State Government Client is seeking a Change and Communication Manager.
This is a long-term contract role (12 months with possible extension) located at our client's Canberra City office with the option to work remotely.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Lead the development of change management plans and material including newsletters, web content, presentations and other engaging artefacts.
- Lead the provision of communication advice and support including developing communication plans and artefacts such as strategic messaging and talking points for executives.
- Facilitate workshops and conduct impact assessments with stakeholders to inform planning.
- Guide and coach stakeholders to build change management and communication capability, and help boost change management maturity.
- Work closely in partnership and collaboration with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Track and report progress, and measure success including readiness surveys.
- Develop and maintain a change management and communication toolkit.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Archna Singh on 02 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference: # 259159.
The closing date for this role is on 23 November 2023.
Expression of Interest for other Change and Communication Manager roles will remain open until 15 December 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.