- Initial 6 months contract + extensions
- Fully Remote Role
- You'll be working in a high growth product initiative team
Our client is looking for a Campaign Manger to join its marketing team on a contract basis. You will be overseeing campaign executions and taking ownerships of motions. You will be working in cross functional team for campaign ideation, launch, and optimization of performance.
- Support the work of internal and external marketing agencies.
- Create campaign plans
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance and deliver campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Experience in marketing technology (marketing automations), Salesforce, & experience in digital/non digital campaigns.
- Excel experience.
- Strong communicator, ability to project manager and work across teams, and manage stakeholders.
- Experience to a mid-large enterprise company (B2B).
- SaaS experience will be viewed as highly desirable.
- Experience with advertising campaigns will be viewed as highly desirable.
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org (Job Number: 259102)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.