Our client is a large, well established FMCG organisation. They are looking for an eCommerce Business Analyst for an initial 6-month contract based in North Ryde.
Working with the business and delivery teams, you will ensure solutions are developed that effectively meets business requirements. the organisation is looking at setting up an ecommerce platform which will automate the way they do business with Suppliers and business partners; replacing the manual spreadsheets and piecemeal systems currently being used. The key strengths required for this role is workshop facilitation and driving a group to an agreed outcome/requirement. Documentation is key as there will be a need to map as-is to-be processes as well as use cases that are required for an RFP.
- Demonstrated experience in business and IT environments
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to translate business needs into specifications (requirements, business cases etc.)
- Experience designing functional FMCG solutions
- Skills in managing analytics capabilities, digital capabilities, ERP, CRM, Supply Chain Management functions and processes
- Experience in enterprise implementations involving integrating business process, business rules and business data with technology
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Basic data analysis and SQL skills
- Experience facilitating workshops or presentations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Certification in Business Analysis (IIBA accredited course or similar)
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail