Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business Analyst.
This is a long-term contract role starting in early January 2024 with an initial duration of 12 months and the possibility of extension. The role is located at Gungahlin Place Canberra City, with options for remote work considered.
As the selected candidate, you will:
* Work closely with stakeholders, from senior executives to subject matter experts (SMEs), to analyze existing business processes and co-design transformative changes critical to embedding and sustaining client's transformation outcomes.
* Navigate complexity, demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of industry best practices, and guide stakeholders toward new work methodologies.
* Deliver high-quality documentation illustrating current, transition, and future state processes to senior executives and relevant SMEs.
Key responsibilities include:
* Analyzing and designing business processes supporting modern ICT delivery.
* Designing and modeling implementation and transition paths.
* Facilitating workshops to capture current state processes and co-design future state options.
* Analyzing data, systems, and tools to support current and future state.
* Creating clear and insightful visualizations based on process and data analysis.
* Collaborating closely with diverse stakeholders and producing engaging documentation and presentations for management and executives.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
* Experience in analyzing and designing business processes for modern ICT delivery.
* Proficiency in workshop facilitation and creating visualizations for process and data analysis.
* Strong collaboration skills with diverse stakeholders and the ability to deliver engaging documentation and presentations.
It is desirable if you have:
* Additional experience in modeling implementation and transition paths.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with who can obtain Baseline Clearance.
The applications for the role is closing on Thursday November 23, 2023 at 5PM.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Archna Singh on 02 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference: # 259161
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position."
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.