Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Assistant Delivery Manager.
The initial contract duration is until 30 June 2024, with 3 X 12 months extensions option. The location of work is at the client's National Office in Canberra, and the preferred working arrangements are on-site. Due to security clearance requirements, candidates must have the ability to obtain Negative Vetting Level 1 clearance.
As the selected candidate, you will:
* Monitor, track, and report on the status of branch work items.
* Support logistical and document preparation for events, meetings, and audits as required.
* Provide support to the section, including activities related to capacity and demand.
* Assist the Delivery Manager in the development of branch and section schedules and plans.
* Contribute to the development of guidance documents and process guides.
* Support the scheduling of leadership, section, and other regular meetings and record decisions made during those meetings.
* Research and analyze options related to prioritization of deliverables to guide optimal decision-making.
* Develop and maintain key internal and external relationships, including liaising with stakeholders on policy, project, or operational issues and responding to stakeholder needs and expectations.
* Make and communicate decisions using good judgment, expertise, and knowledge, governed by legislation, regulations, best practice principles, or relevant operating instructions and procedures.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and ICT Application Development.
* Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time.
* Proven ability to communicate effectively while responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
* Proven ability to act with discretion and integrity in managing sensitive and confidential information.
* Well-developed organizational skills, knowledge, and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results within allocated timeframes and managing self-imposed and given deadlines.
* Demonstrated personal integrity while achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
It is desirable to have:
* Relevant qualifications in project management, business, public administration, or similar.
* Demonstrated experience in Azure DevOps and Agile practices.
* Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the design and development of software solutions.
* Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly gain knowledge of Australian electoral law and practice.
The application for the roles closes on Monday 13th November 2023.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: #258977.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.