Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Archer Application Subject Matter Expert (SME)
This is a long-term contract role fwith initial contract will 31st October 2024 with 12-month extensions for up to 2 years, located at our client's office in Canberra for a minimum of 3 days per week.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Support & Maintenance
- Monitor the system to ensure all system services are running including scheduled jobs and data feeds.
- Troubleshoot system issues and perform restorative actions such as restarting services, job feeds and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) connections, and renewing Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificates.
- Complete bulk data upload requests from business teams.
- Manually update the workflow stage of a record to the desired state.
- System Upgrades
- Identify, plan and undertake system upgrades to ensure system is running on the latest stable version to ensure system security and latest user experience.
- Minor Enhancements
- Develop reports and dashboards to respond to business needs.
- Update system configuration of application record fields and workflows to respond to business process changes.
- Train APS staff to perform the above duties.
- Develop best-practice documentation on performing key tasks
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 3 years of experience working with the Archer platform
- Experience with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
It is desirable if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field
- Experience with Agile methodology and or DevOps
- Experience working in a government environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with Negative Vetting Level 1.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: # 258805
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.