Application Support Analyst
We have partnered with one of the world's largest companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 60 commodities. With over 135,000 employees globally, people are the heart of their business and are considered a talent leader in their field.
About the role
Our client is aiming to create an Information System Support team based in Brisbane to service their APAC region. The Application Support Analysts are responsible for supporting internal business users, troubleshooting reported problems on a business and technical level, and working with internal IT teams to provide a resolution in an efficient and timely manner
Working collaboratively as a member of the IS Support Team in Brisbane and reporting to the Regional IT Manager key responsibilities include:
- Supporting business users in the APAC region and globally for our main trading and industrial information systems
- Working closely with business analysts and developers to resolve reported issues.
- Monitoring information systems, data loads and pro-actively addressing issues.
- Communicating with stakeholder on status and progress of pending issues.
- Proactively manage issues and propose corrective measures to prevent reoccurring issues.
- Participate in the application testing cycle as part of the business request delivery process.
- Develop and maintain product support documentation for support staff and end users.
Skills and experience
- Solid knowledge of common business information system architectures and underlying technologies.
- Thorough understanding of IT development technologies and processes (SDLC).
- Proven experience of supporting off-the-shelf or custom-built business information systems.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with job scheduler and orchestration tools.
- Experience with middleware integration platforms such as Dell Boomi.
- Familiar with data warehouse platforms and ETL tools and processes.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or AWS and the way cloud applications integrate securely into corporate enterprise networks (SAML, MFA, SSO, PAM, etc.).
- Experience with SharePoint/ SharePoint Online / Web Content Management
- SAP applications support (high level / functional)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 32915403 quoting reference 258093 .
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.