You will be part of the development team delivering a project to build a replacement solution for the existing metadata repository website. The successor solution will be an Azure-hosted .NET Core application built upon a largely document-oriented XML data model within Microsoft SQL server.
- Developing, validating and transforming XML data.
- Assisting the team to refine the database model and XML schemas.
- Building a repeatable process to migrate the existing XML data into the new database structure, and support delivering content to users via .NET Core MVC and Web APIs.
You will have
- Experience developing with XML data, XSD schemas, XSL templates and XPath queries.
- Experience developing with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience developing web applications using .NET Core with C#.
- Experience working with XML data within Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience building applications for the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and Git to manage work items.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720.