My client, an iconic Australian Brand, is looking for a Workspace Asset lead to join their team on an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the device lifecycle, assets and corporate hardware across the following services:
- End User Computing
- Mobility Services
- Print Services (future)
- Ordering and managing stock levels of all Workspace devices across the organisation
- Management of internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of service improvements, reports and new products in accordance within practice principles and SLA.
- Maintain inventory of Procurement Hardware Models within AMDB to ensure automated purchasing process with Service Management tool occurs.
- Proven experience in managing large delivery lifecycle environments
- ServiceNow experience
- A background in Asset procurement and device lifecycle models.
- Proven experience in managing a budget to strict deadlines.
- A background in IT tools and technologies, including but not limited Mobility Services, End User computing and Print Services.
- ITIL Foundation mandatory
If you have the key skills and experience, please APPLY NOW