- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Sydney CBD Location
- Company ambassador - high level customer service - learn internal systems
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. They are continuing to grow rapidly in the APAC region through targeted marketing plans for each sub-region and working in conjunction with various partners.
The Workplace Services Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day workplace services operations for our client's Australian and New Zealand locations as required. Experience in the Sydney CBD Location, events and guest management required to support the wider Real Estate and Workplace Services team and overall function.
- Ability to adapt and flex to business changes and REWS programs and project requirements with strategy and speed.
- Assist the team to align the client and real estate best practices, guidelines, policies, communications and branding. This position requires a high level of effective team collaboration, employee rapport and workplace service delivery excellence.
- Handle employee interactions as required with professionalism, resolving employee queries and complaints;
- Assist employees with all REWS related Concierge requests and tickets via the SLA and workflow procedures.
- Space Planning assistance for new build outs, M&As and general moves, adds and changes across the ANZ real estate portfolio.
- Assistance with Employee or New Hire requirements.
- On boarding Real Estate and Workplace Services vendors with badge access
- Assist in the delivery of workplace services associated operations in remote locations across Australia.
- Support the Workplace Managers and Team on various Workplace Services program and project needs for office locations.
- Overseeing contractors whilst onsite; issuing work permits in conjunction with building management policies and gathering Insurances and SWMS
- Draft and publish communications regarding REWS Concierge articles and signage, policies and procedures, events, guest services, space planning and wayfinding.
- Assist with communications and closing out actions associated to Workplace Survey feedback and Concierge tickets.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in corporate office or facilities environment.
- College/University degree or commensurate office management/facilities experience.
- Self starter; handles self with minimal supervision aBeing able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload as required.
- Must be competent in navigating and learning the internal applications and programs used.
- Advanced experience in using MS Office suite, Gmail and associated Google Docs, Quip, Workday, Facilities ticketing,
- Website management and Visitor check in management systems.
- Customer service and hospitality experience preferred.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Jan Hundleby quoting job number 200017