About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Workplace Relations Consultant you will be contributing to the development and management of their industrial relations strategy and function. You will develop effective strategies to deliver agreements and workplace reform initiatives which improve efficiency and productivity across the environment.
As Workplace Relations Consultant you will ensure the organisation's workplace relations strategy supports its business objectives and that all parts of the organisation act in a manner consistent with the strategy.
Questions on the role? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
- Execute safety responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities
- Work cooperatively within a team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve outcomes.
- Assist with the development and implementation of workplace relations operational strategies, including systems to resolve industrial issues and minimise industrial disruption.
- Provide guidance and advice on industrial relations practice.
- Identify opportunities to modernize and streamline industrial practices
- Assist organisational change programs
- Participate in negotiation and bargaining processes
- Provide professional and accurate Workplace Relations advice, EA interpretation and guidance
- Liaise with executive, senior and line managers as required
- Provide advice of HR and IR policies, systems and procedures
- Provide advice to management regarding industrial disputes
- Represent before appropriate Industrial Tribunals and other forums in relation to industrial disputation, award variations, unfair dismissals, disciplinary and conditions matters
- Maintain systems for identifying trends and patterns in industrial relations issues and recommend strategies to overcome any negative trends.
- Monitor and report on trends in industrial relations
- Keep HR and IR practitioners and management informed about industrial relations issues
- Previous experience as IR or ER Consultant
- Sound experience delivering IR support and expertise in large, complex operational organisations. Experience in continuous improvement mindset and strategic awareness
- Experience in delivering on workplace reform projects and initiatives whilst maintaining day to day operational IR support.
- Well developed influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Current knowledge of employment law, workplace legislation and IR practices.
- A strong track record in managing diverse industrial issues and conflict through to resolution.
- Demonstrated advocacy, mediation, conciliation experience with capacity to prepare and present submissions before Federal and State Industrial tribunals with a strong record of success.
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary HRM prinicples and practices, including business restructuring and change management.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 183715
Please click the apply button.