About the Company
Our client is Australia's sovereign wealth fund, responsible for investing for the benefit of future generations of Australians.
About the role
Our client is seeking a Delivery Manager to help facilitate their growth target within a timely matter. This role has 3 direct reports within a heaviliy outsourced team.
- Collaborate with other tech teams to understand scope and perform impact assessments for specific initiatives.
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilisation by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Manage stakeholders, accordingly, including engagement with Workplace teams and internally with pillar leads.
- Monitor and control the project execution, reporting progress to various stakeholders.
- Manage and facilitate the team's daily work (e.g., Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review and Retrospective).
- Remove the obstacles or impediments faced by the team in its work.
Skills and experience
- Experience delivering Workplace Technology roll-out or device refresh (laptop, phones etc.)
- Experience with Windows roll-out.
- Involvement in workplace digital projects.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manika Aryapratheep on 03 8080 7222 quoting reference 246894.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.