- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Sydney CBD Location
- Company ambassador - high level customer service - learn internal systems
- 3 Days per week - potential to move to 5
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. They are continuing to grow rapidly in the APAC region through targeted marketing plans for each sub-region and working in conjunction with various partners.
We are seeking a Receptionist to cover multiple desks. You will be a constant resource for our employees and will make the first direct impression on their customers. This position requires a high level of customer service and support to the office.
- Greet and direct guests in a timely and professional manner, notify staff of visitors, candidates, customer meetings, etc. Book conference rooms for employees
- Assist with placing food orders, distribute incoming correspondence including mail, faxes and voicemails, respond to and follow up on all incoming emails and instant messages, arrange couriers
- Update the Hub Chatter group, ordering of supplies, documentation and building maintenance issues
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer service experience
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Must be willing/able to learn and use internal software application
- Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions
- Good writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (telephone systems, copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines)
- 2-4 Years of experience required
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact Jan Hundleby and quote job number 200022