My client, a major international financial institution are looking for a talented business workforce planner to ensure effective allocation of their project resources.
The role will manage and coordinate all activities around third party vendors to align with the business needs. You will work alongside key stakeholders across existing and upcoming projects. Ensuring that resource allocation is not only cost effective but also that the required skillsets are being met.
- Results oriented
- Able to work well autonomously and as part of a team and take initiative when necessary
- Customer focused
- Able to influence people with convincing arguments
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in Resource Management or Workforce Planning, preferably within a PMO or Agile environment
- Experience within banking and finance in business analysis, systems implementation or project management
- Experience in a large scale, fast paced, dynamic environment
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 200167.