About the Company
This internationally renowned research and education organisation is one of the leaders in Australia, as well as the world. With a flexible and inclusive environment, the projects they are part of are some of the biggest and most complex in Australia.
Due to the changing landscape of IT, and the world, they have been continuously ensuring they have a secure and accessible IT environment and have been investing heavily in SAP solutions, with particular focus on HR as they have some 24,000 staff and faculty.
About the role
- Support and troubleshoot Workday applications and modules
- Provide high-level support and guidance to various HR Systems functions and processes
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to business process owners
- Manage user acceptance testing with end users effected by changes and releases
- Ensure awareness and application of data security measures and compliance with policies and procedures
- Identify areas for process improvement, develop solutions, and drive improvement activities
- Ensure effective handling of incident management activities
- Assist in documenting functional report requirements from specific Workday applications
- Assist with testing integration/security cases related to configuration changes or releases
- Develop and provide subject matter expertise on application functionality, latest releases and training
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience as a functional consultant in full cycle ERP implementations for Human Capital Management, especially Absence and Compensation ideally in Workday
- Demonstrated experience as a functional consultant or subject matter expert in Human Capital Management business processes and regulations for Absence management and compensation
- Extensive experience with system administration for managing configuration standards
- Strong ability to communicate technical/complex information, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to plan, organise and document complex system design activities
- Experience with HCM - absence and compensation business Process configuration
- Accuracy, attention to detail and highly organised. Planning, analysis and communication skills together with the ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands.
- Sound understanding and consistent application of project management competencies including scope, time, quality, HR, communications, risk, procurement and integration.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aparna Sharma quoting reference 213553.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.