Our client, a leading Australian Transport and Logistics company is looking for an autonomous Workday Reporting Consultant to join their team for an immediate start.
- Preparation and delivery of complex data reports across the business
- Stakeholder management- requirement gathering, data analysis and reporting
- Develop, enhance and update HR metrics and reports for distribution
- Apply skills in requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, reporting setup and configurations, testing and deployment.
- Technical knowledge of all forms of Workday reporting (At least 3 years experience)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience in a large corporate environment
- Autonomous and proactive attitude
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply via the link below or contact Ellen on 02 9409 4700 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 194299