Our international media client seeks a Workday HCM Trainer to join the Change and Implementation Team within the organisation to manage, develop, coordinate and deliver an effective training program. The training must be developed to suit the learning patters of the impacted team/s and look to embed sustaining training into the organisation.
As the ideal candidate YOU WILL possess
* Experience Trainer who has worked on several HCM solutions with Workday.
* Experience in Payroll, Time, and/or Absence desirable
* Previous consulting experience preferred
* Ability to communicate concepts in a concise, logical manner so students can absorb and retain
* Passion for learning, teaching, and mastering complex system functionality
* Ability to comfortably and confidently present to small or large groups using a variety of delivery methods, for lengthy periods of time
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Your core focus is training delivery and therefore you must be a fantastic facilitator.
To learn more about this contract role please contact us today quoting reference no 191587