Our client, a leading Wealth Management organisation have a requirement for a Workday Consultant to join their team.
- Contribute as the subject matter expert to the implementation of an end to end HRIS solution (Workday).
- Undertake project activity as directed by the Product Owner to ensure all deliverables are achieved on time and within budget.
- You will draw on previous Workday Implementation experience across UAT testing, cut-over and Go-live activities.
- Workday implementation experience being involved in system testing, UAT, cutover & Go-live activities.
- Knowledge of relevant Workday modules would be a significant advantage.
- HCM implementation, data migration functional experience.
- Minimum 4 years Workday experience across one or more modules such as Core HCM, Recruitment, Learning, Talent, Advance Compensation etc.
- Strong experience in UAT test preparation, end-user support and UAT testing.
- Experience with HRIS/HCM Systems (SAAS) implementations, ideally Workday, highly advantageous. Experience working in a Workday Admin role - Security Admin, Business Process Admin etc.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in fast-changing environments.